Limiting Belief Reversal Process
Limiting Belief Reversal Process
These beliefs will trip you up your whole life long. Don’t let that happen!
Any of these sound familiar?
I’m not good enough. I’m not capable. I’m not lovable. I’m not worthy of love, success, happiness, etc. I’m not safe.
Just a few of the most common negative beliefs that live oftentimes below the surface of our awareness driving our experience and behaviors, limiting the quality of our lives and restricting the possibilities that truly are everywhere around us!
Choose the limiting or negative belief you want to reverse (to it’s opposite–or positive pole). Beliefs can either be about ourselves, about others, about the world, about God/Spirit/All That Is.
Common negative beliefs about self include: “I am not good enough,” I am not capable,” I am not worthy of love,” “I am not successful.” Common negative beliefs about the world: “It’s not a safe place,” “I can’t trust the world;” about others include “others take advantage of me,” and for the spiritual levels of life: “God doesn’t love me,” “God doesn’t protect me,” “God abandoned me.” You could make a list of the ones you are aware of now, or could just wait to do this when you notice a particular negative belief affecting your life; or you could combine both! Remember that the more time, energy and commitment you make for your healing and transformation, the more rapidly will you improve your experience of living!
When in session with me, I can take you through the process of reversing these debilitating beliefs using muscle testing with each of the sub beliefs that hold the debilitating belief in place. If you can muscle test yourself, you would say each of the negatively stated beliefs below in the positive (for example: “I want to let go of this…. It’s possible for me to let go of this….”). Every time you test positive, you do, in fact believe that throughout your being. So then you proceed until you come to a statement that you don’t test positive for. Tap on the negative form (as below) for that statement.
1) Choose the negative belief you want to reverse.
2) Choose one of the methods below for reversing this belief. If you think you can clear it fairly easily, use the first method, that of just tapping through the points. If you know that this is a powerful belief for you, go immediately to the second method!
Method 1: Tap each one of the phrases below at each of the regular tapping points, continue until you have repeated all the phrases, using this phrasing: “Even though I…(beliefs below), I want to love myself and feel ok. Then repeat the process stating the positive at each point: Ex: “I do want to let go of this belief,” “it is possible for me to let go…”, etc.
Method 2: Tap above and below your lips while repeating each of these phrases below 3 times. Then after having completed all of them, as in Method 1, go through each one of the regular tapping points stating the beliefs below in the positive.
List of Ancillary Negative Belief Statements that hold Negative Beliefs in place
– I don’t want to let go of this belief that [the belief you want to reverse]
– It’s not possible for me to let go of this belief that. . .
– I won’t let go of this belief that . . .
– I won’t do everything necessary to let go of this belief that . . .
-I’ll lose a part of myself if I let go of this belief that…
– I don’t give myself permission to let go of this . . .
-It is not safe for me to let go of this . . .
-It is not safe for others (be specific about who) for me to let go of this . . .
-It is not good for me to let go of this . . .
-It is not good for others (be specific about who) for me to let go of this . . .
-I don’t deserve to let go of this . . .
-others (be specific about who) don’t deserve for me to let go of this . . .
-I am not willing to let go of all the benefits of keeping this . . .
-I do not have the right to let go of this . . .
-I do not forgive myself for having this . . .
-I do not forgive myself for letting go of this . . .
-I can not let go of this . . . because I have woven it into my experience and psyche.
3) Now, try to feel yourself unweaving the energy of this belief. Check to see how strong the belief feels now from 1 to 7. It will likely be lower than before and yet not at 1/7.
4) What memories are associated with this belief? What was the first time you remember feeling this way? Pile up all the remaining negative charge from these memories, one by one as you slowly “walk” forward in your life to the present. How strong is the belief now? You might want to go through and pile up your life time of memories again (it’s called recapitulation). You will likely be near 1/7 at this point. If you are, then install a positive belief in it’s place (see below). If you aren’t, then do this recapitulation every night before sleep until you feel it completely collapse.
5) Bring through color or music that represents the change you have just created and the empowering light filled belief. Tap on each of the points with this belief.
6) Enjoy the shifts that will now happen as a result of having transformed this belief that has blocked your access to radiating and empowered living!
Then create a positive belief you would rather hold and tap it in at each point for the regular tapping points. To create a positive belief, ask yourself what’s the opposite of the negative belief you are clearing and what’s the most positive phrasing you can create (the more positive, the more power it has to lift you up). Ex: “I’m not lovable” could become “I’m totally and delightfully lovable!” or “I’m lovable in every way!”
Watch your life shift!